Our growing office needs an reliable and organized lead dental assistant. The duties of this dental assistant would be to supervise the ordering, organization and functioning of the back office. In addition, we cross train everybody in the office to do every task in both the front and back offices to encourage working as a team. We are always trying to become a better team and to reach our financial and professional goals, while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. As part of this, we use a bonus system that incentivizes everybody working together to reach the goals of the practice and then share the financial benefits.
Duties Would Be
- Organization and supervision of the back office, including ordering supplies and an sterile room.
- Scheduling patients for their follow up appointments.
- Making chart entries into Dentrix.
- Ability to cross train with the front office to cover.
Knowledge of Dentrix is preferred. Radiology license is a must. EFDA a bonus but not required.
Schedule is Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm
- Health insurance, dental, 401k retirement, and paid vacation.
We look forward to hearing from you.