Job title: Dental Assistant
Job description: ProSmile is in search of an energetic, motivated, and organized Dental Assistant. If building your career as a Dental Assistant interests you, and you want to work in an enjoyable and fun environment that promotes learning and teamwork, look no further. We offer up-to-date equipment and technology, training, experienced and friendly staff, and dentists who truly care about their patients. Our Dental Assistant positions offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include medical, vision, dental, 401(k), training and license advancement, tuition reimbursement and more!
ProSmile is the fastest growing dental organization on the East Coast and has the largest network of affiliated multi-specialty dental practices in New Jersey, with an expanding footprint in Pennsylvania and Maryland. Our premier DSO is led by world class dentists who understand what highly skilled dentists and dental professionals need to grow a practice while focusing on delivering the best-in-class clinical care to their patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Dentist in rendering patient care chairside
- Maintaining inventory control in the operatories where treatment is rendered by the Provider
- Adhering to OSHA, HIPAA, and CDC guidelines
- Patient interactions related to scheduling, follow up treatment and record keeping
- Maintaining public area appearance
- High School diploma or GED required
- Easily able to learn new technologies and systems required
- Applicable licensing required for the state in which you will work:
- For NJ - Dental Radiologic Technologist (DRT) license or willing to pursue licensure immediately required.
- For MD - Dental Radiologic Technologist (DRT) license or willing to pursue licensure immediately required.
- For PA - Radiation Health and Safety certificate or willing to pursue licensure immediately required.
- Certified Dental Assistant certificate preferred
- 1+ years work experience as a Dental Assistant preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Requires some flexibility in scheduling, such as the ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
Our staff work diligently to deliver quality care to our patients. They are the key to fulfilling our mission! Perks of being part of a team who is keen to their individual growth, our staff members can enjoy our unique benefits package including:
- We provide above industry standards for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Competitive pay
- Health & Dental insurance
- Dental discounts
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement
- Opportunities for growth
- Continuing education
- Flexible schedule
- Training support
- Fun and collaborative environment
Our culture encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence, and leads in provider and patient satisfaction. Prosmile values diversity, inclusion, and equity as matters of fairness and effectiveness. We are committed to hiring and retaining a staff that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, fostering an inclusive working environment where staff of all backgrounds feel welcomed and engaged.
ProSmile is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from individuals underrepresented in the medical sector, including people of color, and persons with non-traditional work and educational experience. All who believe they meet the stated qualifications are invited to apply.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. ProSmile is committed to proactively creating and maintaining an environment that is safe for our team and patients. Employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks, gloves, gowns, and more as needed and in accordance with CDC standards.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Millville, NJ