Job title: Dental Assistant (Float)
Job description: HSO Valuable Perks:
- Competitive pay with eligible incentive bonuses & yearly merit increases
- Structured schedules for work-life balance with Paid Time off & Long-Term Sick Bank hours
- Full Health Benefits Package, $500 Courtesy Care Benefits & up to $2000 in HSA funds
- Student Loan Forgiveness program & tuition reimbursement
- Employer contribution driven retirement plan
- Complimentary scrubs
Do you have what it takes to be a Dental Assistant:
- Completion of a Dental Assisting program required
- Ohio general operator’s license in radiology required (X-ray)
- EMR experience preferred
A day in the life of a HSO Dental Assistant:
- Operate standard dental equipment, which may include autoclave, air/water syringe, x-ray units and other office specific equipment
- Greet patients and answer questions
- Register new and established patients in the computer and obtain correct demographic information
Who We Are:
HealthSource of Ohio is a not-for-profit community health center in Southwestern Ohio that provides quality, patient-centered primary and preventative care for all. Our employees are dedicated to the belief that every patient deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and equality, irrespective of their race, religion, economic status, or ability to pay.
Check out what HSO employees have to say about working for HealthSource of Ohio:
I am thankful to work for a great company that treats their employees as one of their own!!!
Medical Assistant/Receptionist, Mt. Orab
HSO has been a breath of fresh air since the moment I arrived. I have never worked for an organization that values their employees so much! Instead of feeling replaceable, and like you are never "doing enough", I am thanked for my work often. Staff is very familiar with "upper management" and they usually know us all by name! I never dread coming to work and am proud to work for an organization that values their staff as much as their patients!
Care Coordinator, Loveland
Visit our social media to learn more about HSO.
Physical Activity: 25-75% lift/carry, push/pull, reach overhead, climb, squat/bend/kneel, sit/stand, walk/move about HealthSource of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Location: Batavia, OH