Job title: Dental Assistant for Ortho
Company: Gentle Dental
Job description: At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well-being. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
Scheduling once a Month
- 401k plan
- Sick time (1 hour per 40 hours worked)
- In house Continuing Education and training funds for outside CEs
- Benefits that support child care needs
- Wellness Programs
- Referral Bonuses ($2K-5K depending on role)
Gentle Dental Kansas
13100 W 87th St Pkwy
Lenexa, KS 66215
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- EFDA Cert
- X-Ray Certification
- Bilingual Spanish
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) when applicable
- High School or better
Location: Shawnee Mission, KS