We are looking for an experienced, driven, self-motivated professional Front Office Coordinator Team Member to join our practice. We have been established since 2004 in the Mill Creek Town Center. We pride ourselves on providing enhanced, customized, patient experiences. As a fast-paced office our ideal team members need have great critical thinking and problem-solving skills, a positive, attitude, and the ability to multitask with grace.
Specific experience in insurance processing, treatment and financial coordinating, as well as effective scheduling is required. Knowledge of progressive technology, including Cerec, Galileos, and Lasers is preferred.
Current software in use at our practice: Eaglesoft, Modento, Weave, and Dental Intel
Dr. Greenhalgh and Team are committed to ongoing professional growth and attend continued educational opportunities regularly. We are looking to find the right additional core team-member for our expanding practice who wants to grow and progress with our team.
Our close-knit team prides itself in putting patient care first, and we just might be your new dental family and fresh start for 2022!
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience in dental scheduling and insurance verification
- Experience collecting and posting payments, accounts receivable
- Will be coachable
- Take Extreme Ownership and have Buy In
- Proficient with computers: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc
- Thrive from positively impacting patient lives
- Appreciate a quality-focused and fun team
- Have a positive warm attitude with excellent communication skills
- Be organized, detailed, and able to problem solve
- Enjoy the benefits and challenges of providing excellence in customer service
Learn More About And Tour Our Office At Pacificnwsmiles.com
If you thrive from positively impacting patients, please email us today
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $26 - $33 Hourly