We offer a work environment where our employees truly enjoy working to create beautiful and confident smiles. Our patients appreciate our professionalism and friendliness and love coming to our office.
The ideal candidate will be dependable, detail-oriented, organized, and with the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Solid computer skills are needed. The ideal candidate should be a people person and possess a positive attitude!
This is a full-time position, Monday through Thursday and every other Friday!
- Develops and maintains doctor/hygienist schedule to meet practice goals.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow-up.
- Manage unscheduled list, asap list, treatment pending list, to ensure patient follow through to meet scheduling goals.
- Greet and check patients in and out for and after treatment.
- Educate and consult patients discussing treatment needs and presenting treatment plans.
- Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting marketing and promotional programs, including recall cards, continuing care calls, referral letters and gifts, and working with referrals.
- Follows office procedures for patient referrals.
- Responds to doctor, patient, and employee concerns and inquiries and seek assistance when necessary.
- General office duties and other duties as required
Education and Experience requirement:
- General Education Degree or High School Diploma
- Knowledge of dental terminology and CDT coding
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures
- $16.00 - $18.00 per hour depending on experience
- Employee discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Structure
- Monday - Wednesday: 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Thursdays: 7:00am to 6:00pm with Friday off OR 7:00am to 3:00pm with Fridays 7:00am to 12:00pm
About Lake Cities Dental:
Lake Cities Dental was established in 1999 in Southlake, TX, serving patients by one single awesome dentist, Dr. Daisy Moore! We opened our second office in Colleyville, TX in July of 2020. We spent about 2 years rotating but are now full time in our Colleyville location! Dr. Moore, also the owner of the practice, welcomes the young, innovative, and energetic as well as the experienced dental personnel to join our team. Come see us or check out our website! Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you!