Registered Dental Hygienists wanted at Enable Dental - Austin, TX!
Join a growing team of clinical professionals with a vision to deliver quality and specialized dental care for individuals that reside in skilled nursing centers, memory care facilities, and in some cases their own home.
Enable dental is a "mobile delivery model" who is equipped with portable technology and systems that allow our clinical teams to provide excellent compassionate care.
Enable Dental is also implementing Teledentistry into our day-to-day operations in a effort to improve the overall dental hygiene of patients, improve access to care for patients, offer convenience to patients that might not be able to visit a traditional dental office. Teledentistry reflects a broader changing dental care landscape moving toward innovation and a convenience care model.
Our RDH's love the autonomy in the treatment planning of their patients!
Registered Dental Hygienist
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program(s).
- Benefits package including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, short term disability, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays annually.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- A positive culture where you are supported, valued and recognized.
- Ability to treat geriatric patients, memory care patients and special needs patients.
- Active state Dental Hygiene license
- X-ray Certification and or license
- CPR certification
- Ability to work in a "mobile" environment (skilled nursing facilities, memory care and or community centers.
- Ability to assist team with x-rays, charting and attention to patient assessment including health conditions, full screening and charting.
- Educating patients and or patient advocates on their oral needs.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination and booster (or) Valid, documented exemption required
Job Posted by ApplicantPro