Job title: Dental Hygienist
Company: Mondovi Dental
Job description: Overview
Great Patients, Great Teammates, Great Career!
Mondovi Dental Bristol, CT is looking for an outstanding Dental Hygienist who thrives in a fun, fast-paced office environment to be an integral member of our clinical team. Mondovi Dental offers a wide range of general dental services, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry for adults and children.
This successful office is located in the desirable Stafford District off of Washington Street. We enjoy a large, loyal patient base, a 4.9 star Google rating and a family friendly atmosphere. Mondovi Dental is an affiliate of Smile Brands Inc. Smile Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees. Smile Brands has been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, Best for Professional Development and was recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row.
But that’s not all! Hygienist benefits include:
Competitive hourly salary
Robust, fully-funded CE program
We believe in a coordinated, full-team approach to delivering a great patient experience, and our Dental Hygienists play a critical role by:
- Screening patients’ periodontal health
- Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
- Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
- Performing oral cancer screenings
- Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impacts
Be a part of an award-winning culture that embraces giving back to our communities. At Mondovi Dental Bristol, you’ll join a team that’s focused on improving the lives of our patients, continually expanding our skills, and having fun.
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A minimum of 0-1 year of related experience
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
Location: Bristol, CT