Dental Hygienist needed on the Florida Gulf Coast
Dental hygienists at MCR work directly with the dentists in the clinical care of patients. Responsibilities can include performing preventive and therapeutic periodontal treatment, including prophylaxis and scaling and root planing, instructing groups and individuals in oral hygiene and health. The dental hygienist will also assist in providing assessment and charting that aids diagnosis by the dentist and guides patient treatment.
Dental hygienists may also provide care in our Medical-Dental Integrated program and on our dental mobile unit to provide preventive care to our patient population.
- Registered Dental Hygienist Degree
- Current Florida license as Registered Dental Hygienist
- Current with continuing education credits to maintain license
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) extremely helpful
- Graduate of an accredited Dental Hygiene training program preferable
- MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- For the safety of our employees and patients, all new employees are required to be COVID-19 vaccinated and will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to potential hire date
Job Posted by ApplicantPro