The Aurora County Dental Clinic in Plankinton, SD is seekinga full-time Registered Dental Hygienist. The Registered Dental Hygienist is responsible for the direct provision of oral hygiene and appropriate preventive services to dental patients of the dental clinic. The Registered Dental Hygienist will also be responsible for providing appropriate oral health information to individuals and groups. Graduation from an accredited school of dental hygiene (RDH) and an unrestricted license to practice Dental Hygiene in the State of South Dakota is required. If you are positive team player and enjoy working in a busy clinic environment, this position is for you.Why Choose Horizon Health Care, Inc.?
- Competitive Wage
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee/Dependent Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health Service Discounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- 10.5 Paid Holidays a Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student loan repayment and forgiveness programs available through:
- National Health Service Corps Active Sites
- Nurse Corps Active Sites
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness
Horizon Health Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We strongly encourage applications from those who identify as diverse in terms of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, and/or veteran status.