Address: 7219-D McKnight Road Pittsburgh, PA 15327
We are seeking an exceptional Dental Office Manager with a GREAT "growth-minded" attitude, superior work ethic, and willingness to provide excellent patient care.
This position is more than just a job, it is an opportunity to do what YOU love and get paid to do it! You will enjoy a fulfilling career like no other and will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together, with our experienced dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
- The ideal candidate will have a current background in dental management. Weeks of travel for training is required; travel costs are covered by the company.*
What We Offer
We care about our employees and understand the hard work that goes into providing the best-in-class patient care, that's why we offer a wonderful, comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- 401K with company match
- Paid training
- Supportive and positive culture with an incredible winning team
- Excellent work-life balance of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, NO Nights or Weekends
- Paid time-off, paid holidays
Salary: $65,000.00 per year
What You'll Do:
- Ensures fundamental systems and protocols are in place within the supported dental office, allowing the doctor to focus on dentistry.
- Assist in dental team development, build positive relationships with the dentist and dental team members, manage schedules to meet daily dentistry goals.
- Assume a leadership role in motivating office team members and proactively seeking ways to improve the dental practice.
- Manage all front and back office tasks, including daily operations of the dental office, managing both employee and patient relations, performance management, and achieving operational goals.
- Achieve revenue goals by overseeing patient scheduling, staff productivity, and treatment planning coordination.
- Works with the Doctor and patient to ensure the patient completes the Doctor prescribed treatment plan; uncovers and removes the patient's barriers for completing treatment; alerts the Doctor when the patient has clinical questions; educates the patient regarding insurance benefits and affordable payment options including third-party patient financing.
What You'll Need:
- 5 Years of Management Experience Required
- Consistency and Reliability
- Positive and Winning Mindset
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, management and relationship-building skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with dental office procedures and terminology is helpful
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Strong marketing background
- Competitive spirit with an entrepreneurial mindset to exceed goals
- Proven and successful treatment planning case acceptance & closing rates increasing production growth preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Affordable Care
Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 400 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com , affordabledentures.com and dentalservice.n et .