Practice Administrator - Nellysford Dentist - Nellysford, VA
At Nellysford Dentist, our main goal is to provide the best possible dental care in a friendly, safe, clean and fun atmosphere. We work alongside our management group, Pure Dental Brands to make this happen. We have an opportunity for a Practice Administrator to join our team in Nellysford, VA. This person should be a self-starter, who is highly organized, with strong verbal skills. They should have an outgoing personality, present well to others, and enjoy working with patients and coworkers.
What Matters To Us
We stand for quality dental care for our patients and a Great Place to Work for our team members. We celebrate our diverse culture and encourage our teams to engage in the communities that they serve. Our culture of caring helps set us apart. We engage in a team-work oriented environment where doing the right thing at all times is celebrated and encouraged. We believe in a work/life balance culture. It's why we offer family friendly days and hours to our staff. Ensuring our teams are healthy and safe is a #1 priority. By following CDC and OSHA standards, by offering training and support and through our in-house wellness program, we are able to offer a best in class workplace.
We have what makes you smile!
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Opportunity to earn a monthly incentive
- Saving for retirement with a best in class 401K plan with employer match
- Paid time off program from day 1
- Paid Holidays from day 1
- Health and Wellness plans to keep you and your dependents healthy which includes medical, free dental for full time team members, vision, free life, and other policies.
- Internal wellness program with opportunities for education and prizes for participation
- Participate in group and individual charity initiatives in your community
- Opportunities for CE and career advancement
- Busy, fast paced friendly team atmosphere
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Greeting and welcoming our patients to the practice
- Collecting payments and offering treatment financing options
- Handling AR and other front office related duties
- Leading and managing the team for daily success
- Conducting daily and monthly team meetings
- Building and creating professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Providing excellent customer service to our patients.
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience in a front desk role in a dental setting with management responsibilities
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office including Excel and Outlook
- 3+ years of Dentrix experience preferred.
- Prior dental industry experience is required
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has/is
- Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives
- Skilled in planning, organizing, and supervising
- Skilled in exercising initiative, judgement, problem-solving, and the public
- Ability to counsel/discipline personnel as requested or as may become necessary
Equal opportunity employer/Drug free workplace
A diverse employer with opportunities for all
AARP Hiring Pledge
Veteran's Hiring Pledge
Cigna Wellbeing Award 2021
Great Place to Work Certified - two years in a row!
Employment Type: Full Time