We are health care innovators, problem solvers, and bridge builders for better health. DOCS Health delivers comprehensive direct and on-location comprehensive health services across many sectors. Improving health outcomes for schools, the military, government agencies, correctional facilities and corporations around the world is our mission. We provide solutions that remove barriers, add value, and provide access to high-quality care.
We have a state-of-the-art dental practice at Fort Meade as part of Army and Air Force Exchange Services specifically servicing Military Families and Military Veterans. Our practice has a family feel and we focus on building relationships with our patients. Making sure to provide each of our patients with the best quality care.
- Able to organize work-flow, prioritize tasks, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Greet and welcome patients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, and consistently provides friendly and professional phone etiquette.
- Schedule and utilize practice management software (Denticon).
- Data entry and updates necessary information for new and existing member’s accounts utilizing dental software.
- Daily close out procedures.
- Maintain patient data to include chart documents, personal information, treatment consultation, and account history transactions.
- Complete administration tasks, such as Morning Huddle report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, approving/correcting payroll within deadlines
- Ensure compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Respond to Doctor, Member, or Employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seek assistance when necessary.
- Great patient care and relationship building skills.
- Professional verbal & communication skills.
Clinical Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 730 a.m. – 530 p.m.
Saturday 730 a.m. - 230 p.m.
- High School Diploma
- At least 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Current Driver's License & reliable transportation
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Real ID prior to starting
- Dental office experience required
- Dental software experience required
- HIPAA knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Leads with a positive attitude, calm approach, fairness, and consistency
Benefits For Full Time Staff
- Competitive compensation
- Providing care to our Military dependents
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Health Savings Account, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- 401K with matching
With over three decades of experience, we are a trusted industry leader. Our experienced team of clinicians and logistics professionals are dedicated, and strive to do the right thing for our partners and their members every time. Because of this commitment, we’ve set a new standard of care delivery through our fixed-clinic, mobile treatment center, telemedicine, and portable deployment models. Join our team, and become a part of a bridge for better health.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo background check (including criminal record check) and drug screening. We use E-Verify in our hiring process.
DOCS Health is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. DOCS Health will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.