We are seeking a friendly, organized, passionate and customer-oriented Dental Receptionist to join our dental practice. The Dental Receptionist will be the first point of contact for patients, providing exceptional customer service, managing appointments, handling administrative tasks, and ensuring smooth operations of the front desk area. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment. In addition to the responsibilities and qualifications mentioned above, we are a rapidly growing dental practice that offers excellent growth opportunities for our team members.
At Watts Dental, we foster a collaborative and positive team work culture. We believe that teamwork is the foundation of providing exceptional patient care and achieving success together. As a Dental Receptionist, you will have the opportunity to be part of a supportive and cohesive team that values open communication, mutual respect, and shared goals.
- Patient Interaction:
- Greet patients warmly and assist them in a courteous and professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls, address inquiries, and schedule appointments efficiently.
- Provide information to patients regarding dental services, insurance coverage, and treatment plans.
- Appointment Management:
- Coordinate patient scheduling and manage the appointment book to optimize the dentist's time.
- Confirm appointments and follow up with patients about upcoming visits.
- Administrative Tasks:
- Maintain patient records by accurately entering and updating patient information in the practice management software.
- Verify patient insurance coverage and assist in processing insurance claims.
- Handle financial transactions, including collecting payments, issuing receipts, and processing insurance co-payments.
- Office Coordination:
- Keep the reception area organized and presentable, ensuring a welcoming environment for patients.
- Manage patient flow, ensuring efficient check-in and check-out processes.
- Collaborate with dental assistants and hygienists to ensure a seamless patient experience.
- Communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and external contacts, both in person and through various communication channels.
- Relay messages, maintain voicemail systems, and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Problem Solving:
- Address patient concerns, complaints, and inquiries professionally, striving to resolve issues and provide satisfactory solutions.
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate staff members or management.
- Compliance and Confidentiality:
- Adhere to all privacy and confidentiality regulations, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Maintain the security of patient information and sensitive documents.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro