At Richard Chan Orthodontics, we are looking for an exceptional Full-Time scheduling coordinator as a key person in carrying out our mission, the scheduling coordinator is responsible for ensuring all daily schedules run smoothly to create an exceptional experience for all patients, fostering a relationship of trust and loyalty. We are looking for a friendly, energetic, happy person that likes to deliver exceptional experiences and exceed expectations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Provide superior patient service with compassion and care in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations, and dental board standards.
- Help patients schedule appointments and resolve their questions via phone, text, or email.
- Welcome patients and check them in for their appointments
- Collect payments made at the front desk
- Keep the office tidied; the coffee bar stocked, paper forms stored, etc.
- Scan and file mail and other crucial documents
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Help in providing an exceptional experience for every patient on every visit
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Friendly and welcoming phone voice
- Experience multi-tasking in a busy environment while paying attention to details and seeing tasks through to the end.
- Ability to educate and influence patients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Strong team-player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)