Job title: Dental Receptionist
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Job description: Overview
American Dental Center is hiring a Dental Receptionist for our office located in Union, NJ 07083. This is a full-time position that will include some Saturday hours. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience working in a dental office and will be familiar with insurance plans and dental terminology. Bilingual a plus! We are looking for candidates that have exceptional customer service skills; strong communication skills; and the abilities to multi task, prioritize and follow up to ensure best practices. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits.
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to DCA Policies
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
- Register Patients on sign in sheet
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts
- Checking voice-mail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
3+ years of hands on dental experience, required
- Knowledge of insurance plans (HMO/PPO), is a plus
- Experience answering telephone
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
At DCA we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today’s changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally
Location: Union, NJ