Please Note: This is a full-time opportunity.
Successful candidates for this opportunity will have prior dental front office experience. Dental365 is proud to offer high quality care, superior service and a modern, comforting environment to our patients. Our team is working to elevate the patient experience while providing opportunities for life-long careers. We look forward to meeting you!
Dental365 Middle Island
225 Middle Country Road, Middle Island, NY 11953
Monday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Tuesday:9:00AM - 5:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Thursday: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage (PPO/FFS)
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments using dental software (Denticon)
- Enter new patient records neatly and accurately
- Check out patients, and collect co-pays as needed
- Various office duties as assigned by Practice Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Candidates will have prior experience in dental front office position with responsibilities listed above
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history
OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (full-time)*
We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical/Vision Insurance Programs
- Family Dental Program
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Paid-Time Off up to 3 weeks + Annual "you" day
- Bonusing opportunities, annual scrub allowance, mass transit commuter benefits and more!
- Incredible work environment of skilled individuals with the opportunity for massive growth!
- Full-time benefits offered at 30+ hours per week. Some benefits available at part-time.
Dental365 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression in terms of all conditions of employment. Our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, as an Equal Opportunity Employer we are proud to promote a work environment where all difference are respected.