Job title: Dental Treatment Coordinator
Company: Dental Views
Job description: At Dental Views you'll be welcomed into a winning culture that encourages continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine desire to see each other succeed. We will also provide the following:
Support you Professionally: Competitive pay, career growth opportunities, talented and motivated team who care about each other, our mission, and our patients.
Support your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options, including employer-paid pre-tax Health Savings Account.
Life Balance: Paid time off and holiday pay.
Planning for the future: plan for the future with an industry-leading 401K retirement plan with matching company contributions.
Dental Treatment Coordinator Job Overview
The Treatment Coordinator is responsible for a variety of educational and financial tasks and duties including, but not limited to conducting patient consultations during exam appointments; calculating fees for treatment; coordinating patient financial arrangements and educating patients about the health risks of not receiving proper treatment. The Treatment Coordinator will be required to assist with general front office duties.
Dental Treatment Coordinator Qualifications
- Motived and energetic team player
- Empathetic toward patient's needs
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge and use of dental terminology preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Experience with insurance verification of PPO, and HMOs preferred
Dental Treatment Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct patient treatment/financial consultations
- Calculate fees for treatment based on various fee schedules
- Assist patients with financing options, insurance questions, and treatment concerns while maximizing insurance benefits
- Monitor production and collection goals
- Collect patient payments
- Complete consultation spreadsheet
- Work reactivation campaigns as necessary
- Assist Front Office Assistant/ Receptionist as needed and directed by management
- Answer telephones and schedule appointments
- Check-in/Check-out patients and prepare charts
- Assist the Office Manager, as requested, with any necessary reports
- Assist the Office Manager, as requested, with collections reconciliation and deposit preparation at closing each day
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and team huddles
- Comply with Federal and State legislation retaining to all billing-related matters
- Comply with all Safety, Emergency, Hazard, OSHA, HIPAA, Sterilization, Clinical, Quality Assurance, and Administrative Plans, Policies, Guidelines, Protocol, and Standards
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager and Regional Manager
Dental Treatment Coordinator Education
High School Diploma or GED required
Dental Treatment Coordinator Experience
- At least 1 year of recent experience as a Treatment Coordinator is preferred.
- 1 year of Dental Views experience may be considered
Dental Views offers Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, Vacation Time, etc.
Location: Los Alamitos, CA