MINT is a family-owned, dentist-run company whose values of love, generosity, and perfection flow from the leadership down to create an atmosphere where employees feel inspired, supported, and equipped to perform to the best of their ability. We allow our dentists the autonomy they want to enable them to make the right decisions for each patient (no quotas here). They don’t have leadership looking over their shoulder, and they have support from other highly qualified colleagues to collaborate with and learn from to help build their expertise. Our commitment to only hiring the best staff and utilizing only high-tech equipment has helped us earn tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. We take care of the business, so our dentists have the time to give their full attention to more patients, changing their lives, one smile at a time.
What is it like to be a Dentist at MINT?
Here are a few reasons why Dentists from all over the world are making MINT dentistry their work-home:
- Quality Reputation - Work with the best, most-talented dentists in the world with clinical and ethical standards at the highest level!
- Get PAID! - Earn in the 90th percentile nationwide, paid based on production serving PPO and FFS patients (NO HMO or DMO) with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a stake in the MINT brand.
- Work-life Balance - Spend more time with loved ones thanks to flexible scheduling with great working hours, 3 weeks of time off, and short commutes to an office near your home because we are a company that values family and personal time.
- REAL Support - Support from THE BEST MARKETING TEAM in all of dentistry ensures year-round high patient volume and the most reliably FULL schedules (~700 patients per month per office on average, ~101 new patients per doctor).
- Clinical Autonomy - A privately held company that is Dentist owned and operated guarantees Dentists a broad scope of work and the clinical agency they deserve (NO Private Equity influence and NO Non-dentists owners).
- Modern Work Environment - Enjoy all digital dentistry, a dedicated dental lab, and state-of-the-art materials, technology, tools, and equipment in chic, boutique offices impressively fresh and out-fitted by experts in interior design with a keen sense of the aesthetic.
- Team Harmony - Collaborate and serve in a "drama-free", friendly environment that provides focus and support while encouraging mentorship, development, and teamwork with colleagues you'll be proud to call FAMILY.
- MINT University Training and Development - Learn from our board member Dentists and Specialists who provide in-house CE for (among many subjects) implants, cosmetics, and Invisalign! We also have our very-own Dental Assistant School that supplies all of our offices with ready-trained RDAs!
#DFWDOC req 3463
- Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
- State license and regional boards
- 2+ years of clinical experience in the U.S. (outside of the program setting)
- Eligible to practice dentistry in local state
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Ability to use dental tools and equipment at an expert level
- Looking for stability within an organization with limitless growth and development opportunities
- Experience operating your own practice is a plus
- Experience in group practice is a plus