Endodontics Specialists are currently seeking professional, team oriented dental assistant candidate.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Why should you choose The Dental Specialists? The Dental Specialists associates truly care about our patients and want to make a difference. Below are just a few perks of working at The Dental Specialists as a Dental Assistant
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Orthodontia
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Roth and 401(k) programs with company match
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Saving Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Company-sponsored professional development
- Clinical excellence and quality assurance standards
- Professional Development and Career Advancement opportunities
- Multiple locations across the Twin Cities, greater MN, and WI – and growing!
As a Dental Assistant, you will assist the Doctor in providing quality dental treatment and education to patients.
- Minnesota Licensure and current CPR certification in the American Heart Association's Basic Life Support for the Healthcare provider
- Experience in digital radiographs and electronic patient record preferred
- Passionate about providing patient-centered care, and excellent patient service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Endodontics experience preferred
Monday 730am-415pm Southdale
Tuesday 730am-415pm Southdale
Wednesday 730am-415pm Chaska South
Thursday 730am-415pm Chaska South
Tentatively Changing to the following at the first of the year
Monday Monday 730am-415pm Southdale
Wednesday 730am-415pm Deephaven
Friday 730am-1215pm Deephaven
The Dental Specialists offers a wide range of continuing education courses throughout the year for team members including required courses such as CPR, and OSHA Annual Retraining. Dental Assistants that attend all the courses offered throughout the year are able to fulfill their biannual requirements for 25 hours of continuing education.