Job title: Pediatric Dentist
Company: Gentle Dental
Job description: For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager, at FarrellJ@InterDent.com.
Full-time or part-time Pediatric Dentist Opportunity in Portland, OR.
At Gentle Dental, the perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We are looking for a full-time or part-time Pediatric Dentist to practice at our Portland, OR offices.
Generous sign on bonus provided.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you
- Healthcare Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Must have completed a Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Active OR Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Location: Portland, OR