A well-established dental group practice is seeking an experienced Specialty Dental Assistant to join its growing team. Employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexibility and many opportunities for growth and advancement.
Specialty Dental Assistant Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where your patients feel comfortable; prepare patients for treatment, and assist the doctors - thereby enabling them to provide efficient quality dental treatment
- Escort patients to/from the front desk
- Assisting Specialist in patient safety, monitoring, and clinical care
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory, ordering and replenishing as needed
- Full understanding of dental equipment and OSHA requirements
- Other duties as assigned by management
Specialty Dental Assistant Job Requirements:
A successful Specialty Dental Assistant will have the following skills and exhibit these behaviors.
- 1+ years of experience in Specialty Assisting
- Travel to multiple locations between Nassau and Suffolk counties
- Oral Surgery experience a must
- Periodontal experience a must
- ACLS certification a must
- Sedation and CPR certified.
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Previous work experience in a dental practice
- Working knowledge of Dentrix or EZ Dental
- Spanish speaking a plus
Specialty Dental Assistant Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Training to advance your career
- Full-time employees also enjoy medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Eligible for a company-sponsored 401k savings plan
- Access to commuter benefits program
- Annual performance review & merit increase program
- Participate in our quarterly contests and receive prizes
- Eligible for the quarterly bonus plan and employee referral bonus
The Smilist Dental provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR